Hi folk. At my age and economic status I don't have many pleasures left in this world. One that I enjoy is to read 10 to 12 pages of this BB about one every 2-3 weeks, with beer. It's a little bit like tomato juice, it don't taste like much until you add alcohol to it.
So what I found this time is there is some guy in Baghdad wants to know about trout fishing. Then there is some guy in Phoenix wants to know about flyshops. It's the middle of a desert, do you guys get this. Take a look around guys the cactus are a clue. (I know there aren't cactus in Baghdad) Why would you need a flyshop if you don't have streams? To have fish in streams you need flowing water. Take a look around Phoenix, do you see any flowing water? Clue; It's blue...and moving. If you don't see people walking about in chest waders it's another clue.

I think of this place as a barometer of life, so keep it comeing. Did you know that in Iraq they have 1 (one) ISP? That will put you in your chair. We have to bring atleast hundred of ISP's to Iraq. I think that I am digressing. Later all.