I know this gets said every once in a while, but I'm going to say it agian. This site is great and has the nicest and most helpful people of any site that I know of. I started fly fishing a couple of years ago, and with out this site I never would have made it. Through this site I met Jack, who really got me started and since then I've met several more of you and I can't thank you enough.

How helpful this site is, sort of hit home to me in the last couple of days. I made my first trip to a local tail water yesterday. I posted a question on another site asking about how safe is the wading there. I didn't know if you could wade while generating or not and the dam has 2 generators so I didn't have a clue whether you could wade with one, or even 2 of them. After 103 views to that question, I had no replies. So, I removed the post, and went at a time when I knew they were fixing to turn off the generators.

The fellow fisherman on the water yesterday, were like nearly all other fisherman I've seen before, very helpful. Now I know you can't wade with 2 generators and where you can go with 1 generator, thanks to them.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to Ladyfisher for letting us hang out in her virtual fish camp, and say thanks to all my fellow FAOLers.

thanks,
Jason