Chris,

Been involved in many fly tying/fishing seminars through the years, most with kids, but some strictly geared toward adults - had tons of fun at everyone of them! I'm no expert, it just means I can identify a hook 7 out of 10 times or hit the water with the fly, if I concentrate hard enough. Anyway, I recall one time (spring 1979) fishing a nice hole on the west branch of the Ausable in upstate N.Y. I was wading at the time, when I caught a lady, out of the corner of my eye, approach the bank ahead of me. She was spin fishing, and from what I remember, casting quite nicely. We shared the pool for a bit when she piped up about the trout I was catching, and how effective the fly method was. She proceeded to tell me about how difficult she thought it must be to learn to fly fish. If she would have had waders on, she could have gotten her first lesson! Anyway, by the end of our conversation, I'd like to think that I had convinced her otherwise.

Parnelli - The saga of Irving ' the hundred and forty second' fastest gun in the west was hilarious! You should add it to here: http://www.flyanglersonline.com/bb/s...e-laughs-here-!!!

Best Regards, Dave S.