Thread: NuCanoe update....

Threaded View

Default NuCanoe update....

I have used it several times out on the flats...I fianlly put the paddle away and took my 15ft push pole instead...fast as lightning!!! I covered easily over 11 miles while fishing and searchin the flats in just under 9hrs...much less strain than my Indian River canoe and so stable I can stand on either side and not the middle even when push poling...I am by far the fastest fisherman on the flats and can literally run down bonefish...designing a rig to help hold the pushpole still while I am casting but I have already figured it out...also I rented it out this weekend to 2 guys that both said the loved it...both were standing and they used only the factory paddle for the day...cant say enough good things about it for flyfishing the flats...I drag it on coral at the ramps and crash into trees etc with no worry...there is no other brand of fishing kayak more stable unless you have outriggers such as the Freedom Hawk but the difference is mobility once you are standing up...to stand up is nothing but to stay up without concern at all is another, I can even turn around...I didnt bother to sit the entire day, standing was easier
    Last edited by bonefishwhisperer; 03-04-2011 at 01:34 PM.