John,

Let me explain a bit more clearly. When one posts an item for sale on the BB ,
Instructions are for the poster to notify admin when the item is sold so we can delete it.
Many do not bother to tell us. We constantly scan the posts because many will just add to their post
that the item is sold. We will then soft delete it for a couple days, then go back and hard delete.
If the item stays posted for 30 days the software is supposed to automatic delete the post. I also check this feature. I am sure it may slip past some times, no software is perfect. This procedure is what the owner of FAOL desires. As you well know we have had some problems with our software from time to time so it does not surprise me to hear one slipped through. now and then. There is supposed to not be an archive of For Sale Posts. Very plainly stated in the instructions for use. If you will check the 4 or 5 pages of for sale items you will find none of them are older than 30 days. If you seel one, please e-mail or PM me and I will remove it. (as per the Owners desire) It is possible all items may be archived. I will have to check with Rtidd.
Denny