hey folks,
i post here sometimes... and i'm from Charleston, WV. this is a great site for info... and I usually search here when i'm in need of info I can't find anywhere else.
I was wondering if I could get any help, and/or suggestions on my upcoming trip.

I'm going to get to do a dream trip of mine this summer. kind of just happened on a whim, and 2 tickets flying into Salt Lake City on the 29th of July and flying out of Idaho Falls, Idaho on the 6th of August were purchased.

This trip will entail the first day on the Provo, or something else pretty close to SLC, a day floating the S. Fork of the Snake, a day hiking the Tetons, a day on the Madison, Slough Creek, and the Gallatin. If I can get all that in, in 8-9 days.

I've been doing some research recently about hatches and noticed that the Gray Drake hatch will be occuring during that time and looked it up on the net to tie some patterns. I'm seeing brown ones, olive ones, black ones... lol... so now i have no idea in heck as to what color I need to use. I was wondering what color they were in that neck of the woods.... or if they are even worth my time to mess with??

Can I get some feedback?

Thanks!

WV browntrout