+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Central Washington Fish In 2011

Default Central Washington Fish In 2011

It's that time of year again, time to make plans for a spring gathering and get together. My good friend Cary and I sponsored the CWFI for a few years.

Saddly Line passed away this last year, I hope to carry on this Fish In in his memorie.

With that said, I am proud to anounce the renaming of the Central Washington Fish In to the..

Linemender Grins and Fins Gathering.

We will be getting together from May 19th thru May 22nd this year. Fishing the Ford, and local lakes. Pot luck dinner on sat evening...

I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new friends this year!

More information can be found at the links on the FAOL home page. Look for Fish Ins then CWFI.

Z

I'd like to come up there again and hang a bit more and explore some. Thanks for being such a great host last year. What is hatching at that time? I'll see if I can't get the time off from work and make it up there. It's so nice there, it reminds me of hear, but with different people.

Cheers
    -Jake
    Born to fish, Forced to Work!

Please deliver me to the weekend!

Z,

Great name change. Big ole trout and giggle fish all at the same gathering. VEE and I will try to be there this year, finances considered.

REE
    Happiness is wading boots that never have a chance to dry out.

I'll certainly be there for at least a day. I will try to stay the weekend. Bluegill on a dry fly...what a hoot! And just watching the pigs at RF is entertaining!

Jeff

I'll be there somehow, some way. Tent last year, motorhome this year unless I find something else. Just bought a canoe, have some floattubes too. Oooh, the choices. See you there.

Jerry

Z,
    I'll try to make it. I'll certainly try. But, you know my limitations.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

I'm going to try and make it for a weekend at least. I'll see if I can close early on a Friday so I have most of the day to get there. REALLY. REALLY hope I can do it.

TT.

TT,

Think it will be warm enough for your motorcycle? The ride to Lowell last year, and back, must have been a loooooong ride.

REE
    Happiness is wading boots that never have a chance to dry out.

Ron,

It was a long ride, but worth it. I think I'd bring the suv on that trip though. Not that it wouldn't be a great ride, but if there are lakes to float, I'll have my toon for sure! You know what, I'm going to mark it on my appointment book now, so that I don't forget, and will just plan on giving it my all to make it.

TT.

P.S. It's on the calendar, unless something comes up with my wife's pregnancy, I'm going to be there!
    Last edited by Thunderthumbs; 01-28-2011 at 09:48 PM.

A couple of reasons I might make an extra effort to get to this again. 1st, although I didn't know Linemender, I feel a need to honor his memory and this get together seems an appropriate way to do that. 2nd, and not important really but my home waters close early again this year so I will have some vacation time I usually take to fish the Skagit available to use to fish somewhere else. I can see a couple of days spent on the dry side of the hill.

Have toon, will travel. I need some help with the little water and those itty bitty fish though. I am used to big water and big, brawling steelhead.
    "The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

+ Reply to Thread