Quote Originally Posted by WarrenP View Post
Hey, Gigmaster,

How are you doing? Everytime I see a post from you, I think about the great time we all had at the "Tennessee Gathering" at Townsend and look forward to the next one.

I have been a proud owner of a 10' NuCanoe for over 3 years and in my opinion, there is no finer boat. I really enjoy mine. If you will look at the link you provided and scan down the list of videos they have, you will find one labled, "Duck River" and if you click on it, you will find "me". After you view it you will see why I did not make it as an actor and why I fly fish instead! : ) The video will show how easily the NuCanoe is to use. I love mine and would recommend it to everyone. If you can find a dealer close to you, I would highly recommend that you demo one. I purchased mine from my local fly shop here in Lynchburg, TN. They also have a demo boat that you can try out. If you decide to visit here and demo one, let me know and I will join you with mine and we can fish and float the river at the same time. NuCanoe is a sponsor here on FAOL and you will find more videos on there home Web site. In my opinion, the NuCanoe is the greatest fly fishing boat made. It is very stable, easy to paddle with a double bladed paddle and with the swivel seat option, it is just plain relaxing and fun and comfortable.

Check them out.....

Very cool video Warren