+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Belated Birthday Jonezee

Default Happy Belated Birthday Jonezee

Happy Birthday Jonezee!!!

Rich, thanks for extending your hand in friendship to me and many others on FAOL, and for contributing the knowledge you have learned throughout your many travels and experiences.

Your willingness to help others, sense of humor, and caring shine through in your posts. You've made me feel welcome and supported me since I became a member of FAOL, and I want you to know that I appreciate it. Your good nature and joyful spirit put a smile on my face and warm my heart.

I mean this from the very bottom of my heart, you sir are a class act!

Terry
    "The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be." - John Gierach

Terry - Roderick Haig-Brown wrote "Perhaps fishing is, for me .only an excuse to be near rivers"

I say "Fly fishing is ,for me ,only an excuse to be near those who share my love of the the gentle art of the long rod"

I can't be closer to anyone who knows, talks, walks and shares their knowledge of fly fishing than here on this site.

Your kind words make me think I have entered fly fishing sainthood. I cannot begin to rival those here who know more, have done more and care more about their favorite pastime; fly fishing. It is here I have gained more information to answer my questions than one can imagine. I am honored to know you and be considered in your ring of friends and I know you have many. We will meet again, thank you, Jonezee

[This message has been edited by Jonezee (edited 04 April 2006).]

Happy birthday Jonezee.... You have been a huge help in planning my next adventure to SE Oregon.

------------------
    Born to fish forced to work.
    Alan

Happy Birthday St. Jonezee!
    I couldn't think of a good quote.

In passing I mentioned my day of birth because a very nice poster said he was older than me....in Germany your birthday is called "Namstag" Name day...pure and simple. In Japan on your birthday tis the custom to give presents to your parents...it was they who honored you with birth and allowed you to prosper on this planet. Giving thanks and gifts is one way to celebrate your birthday, I am extremely honored Terry AKALooker chose to mention it here. The big 60 is next....I will look forward to that one. As a sideline, J.C. is just a few years older than me...I can only say from reading almost half of his articles (I will finish them soon) his knowledge and information will be legend in fly fishing lore, us mere mortals can only imagine what will come next. Such is this fine website...how fortunate We all are to have discovered it. Jonezee

+ Reply to Thread