Life events have me thinking of the old times. Celebrated the 1st birthday of our 1st grandchild, and retirement is actually visible in the windshield now. Got me thinking about how to spend my time in coming years. I may just be able to do some flyfishing again. So I thought I'd visit one of my favorite sites from the old days. Place looks pretty much the same. A little dusty, but still looking good, including the empty Rum keg in the corner. (I know it's empty 'cause the pirates of old would never leave rum just laying around). This place doesn't look as active as it once was, but it looks to still be full of helpful people and lots of knowledge. Seems to have a few more "ghosts", but I guess that comes with getting old, there's never gonna be fewer. Just gotta try to fill life with more friends I guess. I do see some familiar names still posting. RickZ, HRH Betty Hiner, and others.Along with fishing, I'm want to get back into rod building, fly tying, even re-read the thread about twisting up some leaders. Gotta try that again. Don't know that I've got the patience yet to try actually furling, but.....Well, all that just to say.........Sorry folks........ I'M BAAAAAAACK!!!!!Now to post a question on the Rod Building forum, see if anyone is still there.