+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Packers!

Blog Entries

Default Go Packers!

fingers crossed

Thumbs up

Len,
    Obviously, I am a huge Brown's Fan, but I admire the Packers....small market, foul weather, REAL smash mouth football.
    They were my pre season pick to win it all this year, so let's hope.
    Go Pack!!
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Having NO dog in this fight, I remain neutral........................................... for now.

Mark

Cold Guest

After a real roller coaster of a game, my Steelers are in the AFC Championship game! Go Jets!

nighthawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cold View Post
    After a real roller coaster of a game, my Steelers are in the AFC Championship game! Go Jets!
    Being born and raised in Grove City Pa. I am with you Cold. Two really great games today. Tomorrows games promise to be good ones too.

I'm still dumbfounded by the Seahawks.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

The NFL, IMHO, has to make some changes. A team with a 7-9 record shouldn't get into the playoffs just because they won their weak division. And they certainly shouldn't get home-field advantage.

Randy

nighthawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by randyflycaster View Post
    The NFL, IMHO, has to make some changes. A team with a 7-9 record shouldn't get into the playoffs just because they won their weak division. And they certainly shouldn't get home-field advantage.

Randy
    Really? So just exactly how would you change it and still be fair to the other teams? Please don't even suggest something like the B.c.S. bowl system. The Seattle Sea Hawks won their division legally under the NFL rules so they deserve the rewards of being a division champion. They have my respect for their accomplishments. If it was your team that was 7-9 and making the playoffs with a home game would you be saying the same thing?

From a citizen of metro Atlanta. Congrats to the Packers and their fans. I will probably be pulling for the Pack until they play the Falcons again in 2011 regular season (assuming they will be scheduled). Maybe the Falcons can figure out how to disrupt the pitch and catch drill the Pack put on last night. The Pack / Bears should be another good game next week. It wouldn't be 72 deg. in the stand for the cheeseheads next week.

Right now I will be pulling for the Pack to win over the Pats in the Super Bowl. Can't pull for a team with Rothelisberger, us folks in GA think his name means "I'm ugly and do not do well with sober women."
    Last edited by Uncle Jesse; 01-16-2011 at 07:11 PM.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

I am no longer neutral. I now HAVE a dog in the fight. GO BEARS, humble the packers.

Mark'
    This, after the Bears demonstrated " SEA YA" to the Seahawks,

+ Reply to Thread