Life has been super busy with a almost one-year-old and my last year of school so my presence has been very limited lately. I need to downsize the rod collection some so I was hoping to offer this great community first dibs. My purchases here have been great so I am trying the other side of the coin.

I have 3 rods for sale. They are as follows:

Cabela's LST 9 ft. 3-wt 4-piece - Asking $80 + shipping
This rod is an excellent rod. I have used it quite a bit but I keep my gear very tidy. It is in great condition. I have the original sock, tube and warranty card.

Temple Fork Outfitters Professional Series 7'6" 3-wt 4-piece - $125 + shipping
Has only been used twice. It is in excellent condition. Comes with original sock and warranty care. Included is a TFO Triangular Rod Case.

Sage GFL 586 DS (8'6" 5-wt 2-piece) - $125 + shipping
I acquired this acquired this rod almost 2 years ago. While I am now addicted to Sage rods, I find that I rarely use this one. The 2-piece factor makes it difficult to tote around in my small vehicle. I tend to reach for other 4-piece rods more often than not. It is in fantastic shape. The only blemish is a bit dirty cork. The tube has SAGE scuffing off and, as you can see, the cap sticker is a bit dinged. Comes with original sock and tube. Please help me get this rod to an excellent home where it will get some stream-loving.

Please PM me with any questions or concerns. I am afraid I do not have PayPal but I have had excellent experiences here with transactions via check and money order.

If you have any concerns or questions, please PM me.

Thanks,
Scott