Here's the fly:

And here's the plan:

I would like people to respond to this thread with the phrase "I'll take it!" in the subject line of their post. I will pm the first person to reply to get their address, then I will send them the fly. After that they must take the fly fishing. The species of fish that they fish for does not matter. I made the fly in a pretty generic baitfish shape and color so it should work nearly everywhere. While you are out fishing with the fly you are expected to take pictures of the area that you are fishing as well as a pic or 2 of any fish that you catch on the traveling fly. When you get home from your outing, pm the next person on the thread who wanted the fly and send it out to them. Then post the pictures of your trip, and if possible a brief description of the days events back to this thread. Hopefully, we can keep this going for a while. I tied the fly with an epoxy head so it should be fairly durable, but if it gets destroyed by a fish or lost I can tie another and send it out the the next person on the list. also it is worth saying that the fly is tied on an eagle claw #254 size 2 and measures roughly 2 inches in total. I cast this style fly on a 5 weight most of the time when I use them.

so as a recap:

1. If interested, respond with "I'll take it!" as the subject of your post.
2. Upon receipt of the fly, take it out fishing! (be sure to take pictures)
3. Send the fly to the next person in line.
4. post your story here in the traveling fly thread.

please, if you take the fly, try to get out and fish with it in a reasonable amount of time.
If the fly is lost, let me know, I'll tye another one!