Thread: 2 More reels to go and with lowered prices

Threaded View

Default 2 More reels to go and with lowered prices

I have 2 reels I would like to get rid of. I will accept Pay-pal, USPS Money order and personal check. Personal checks will have to clear first unless I have dealt with you in the past. All prices include shipping to lower 48 and some will include backing.
    1) Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor 3 for 5/6 line. Reel is black and come with backing. Reel foot shows a few chips from being on rod. Reel has only been used a few times and looks like new other than the reel foot. Comes with zippered reel pouch and Velcro rod pouch. Shipped to lower 48 for a total of $100.00 Sold Pending Funds
    2) LamsonLitespeed1.5 Reel and spare spool one of the most beautiful, smooth, light and durable reels made. The Waterworks Lamson brand employs a fully stainless steel zero-lash clutch. This mechanism relies on the locking effect of a number of ramps and rollers to achieve torque transmission. There are not teeth or steps to break off or wear out. The zero-lash feature means instant engagement, improving feel and eliminating ?spike? that the reel, line and leader experience when a typical pawl clutch hooks up. Litespeed 1.5 Specifications, Diameter: 3.25?, Width: 1.10?, Weight: 3.7 oz. Rod Weights: 3, 4, 5, Capacity: 100 yds. 20# backing with WF 4 line. Lamson Lightspeed spare spool size LS1.5 perfect for a 3-4 wt line. I think this is what they call the guide color. Comes with black neoprene case, and a few of Lefty Krey?s designed leaders for trout. Comes with 20 pound backing for a 3wt line WF-3-F. Near mint shape, and retailed for around $140.00. Reel is in near perfect shape and retailed for around $275.00. The first $250.00 for reel and spare spool shipped to lower 48 gets it. It will cost me about $10.00 just to mail it.

Payment can be made through Pay-pal to brooksidenc@aol.com or sent to
    Richard Federation
    12485 Stevens Creek Drive
    Alpharetta, GA 30005
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Carp; 01-07-2011 at 02:49 PM.
    Tight Lines & Wet Nets

Rick Federation