I am Ron with the Hook & Hackle Co. First, I wish to thank all the good folks who have been patient and understanding during our move to a new warehouse. Honestly, we hit some bumps that we didn't quite expect as we move 500,000 items including fly tying supplies, rod building supplies and fly fishing tackle over 600 miles.

We did everything we could and I still have a crew working 75-80 hours a week EACH and I am putting in over 100 hours each week to deliver the goods you order. We are sending hundreds of packages out each week and getting back to the normal turnaround time of just a few days.

Problems? Of course. And there are a few things you should know. We do not send out rod building orders until the blank is in stock. This is important as we ALWAYS check the tip top to make certain it fits. Please know that we, too, are at the mercy of our suppliers on these products. For fly tying, we send out all we can and ship the backorders as they arrive in our warehouse.

For those who say they haven't been able to get in touch with me, I do admit that it had been difficult before the last two weeks. I have personally called everyone that left a message this week and have been answering the phones each day if I am free when it rings. I have been helping folks order rod parts, tying supplies and tackle.

There are some folks that email without giving me enough information to look up their order or address their problem. And there are some folks who call and don't leave a return phone number. I've taken some abuse without the ability to correct the situation.

BUT, I can honestly say that 99% of the folks I've been dealing with have been just terrific. Almost everyone I speak with has been supportive, patient and understanding. I do know that everyone wants their stuff and that is why our focus has been to ship!!

Please call us! If I'm on the other line, a message will be taken and I'll call back. (The Post Office picks up at 2:30pm and UPS pick up around 4pm, so sometimes we don't pick up the phone right before they arrive.)

To all, I appreciate your patience, support and business and we have completed the most difficult part of this once in a life time event for us!

Thanks so much.

Ron