I was off on a 10 day or so Christmas trip with the recently returned from a year in Iraq Warrior Princess (my wife). So I missed the arrival of the 2011 Hook & Hackle Catalog. But I got it out of the stuffed mailbox yesterday and read it cover to cover last night during the UNC v. TN game. I've been tying a bunch of saltwater flies w/the new H&H saltwater hackle this Fall already, as well as test-driving a bunch of the new estaz colors, the Synthetic Yak Hair, and using the CCT Body Fur in some rather unusual ways. Ron mentions tying tarpon flies with CCT in the catalog. I published an article on that earlier this year in Florida Fly Fishing Magazine. CCT BF is listed in the H&H catalog under synthetic hackle. The name is somewhat misleading. It's uses range from a pattern substitute for spun deer hair to palmered schlappen, marabou, etc. It depends on your own creativity. It does change the characteristics of your flies somewhat. But this was what I was after. And it is way more durable and easier to tie with than the natural materials when fishing saltwater.