+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got to Love Santa

Hybrid View

Default Got to Love Santa

A good start on Saltwater for me...Thanks Santa

Some new line, a great little tying tools kit, some specialty leaders, and some great SW flies from a magician at the vice..Thanks Scott and Danny

Boy you sure have it knocked this year...nice bird and prizes...Merry Christmas
    Thanks Old Man GO IRISH!

I'd even score you an "A" for display. Good luck with the "stuff".

Mark

Stage 1,
    Your's and mine must have similar taste in table cloth. If they are the same, take a look at the backing on the flip side of the cloth. Tease a little of the batting out and see if you find what I think is some really great dubbing material. The backing on mine has a sparkle to it which you really can't see from the pic I took with the webcam.
    Anyway mine are to be recycled to the fly tying bin after they get worn out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "As far down the river as he could see, the trout were rising, making circles on the surface of the water, as though it were starting to rain."- E.H., The Big Two Hearted River

You did good.

I'm gonna start right now being good (Santa must have received a bad report on me). Maybe next year Santa will find my house.

Quote Originally Posted by hairwing View Post
    Stage 1,
    Your's and mine must have similar taste in table cloth. If they are the same, take a look at the backing on the flip side of the cloth. Tease a little of the batting out and see if you find what I think is some really great dubbing material. The backing on mine has a sparkle to it which you really can't see from the pic I took with the webcam.
    Anyway mine are to be recycled to the fly tying bin after they get worn out.
    Bummer just plain cloth

Quote Originally Posted by Stage 1 View Post
    Bummer just plain cloth
    Ha...you must being using the High-End table cloth. You'll have to ask the wife to buy some of the cheap ones LOL. ( Keep the fly tying part a secret.)
    "As far down the river as he could see, the trout were rising, making circles on the surface of the water, as though it were starting to rain."- E.H., The Big Two Hearted River

Quote Originally Posted by Stage 1 View Post
    Bummer just plain cloth
    Ha...you must being using the High-End table cloth. You'll have to ask the wife to buy some of the cheap ones LOL. ( Keep the fly tying part a secret.)

+ Reply to Thread