As part of my field testing of this line I have tried to fish it in a variety of conditions, I think from -15c to +5c, sunny with sharp ice shelves and frozen guides, fly lines, leaders and FLIES !!! To sunny Chinook weather and mini icebergs, should cover it for now, so here is the report with Pictures this time..

The Fly line - WF-6_F Willow/orange Scientific Anglers Mastery Textured Series Nymph/Indicator..

The line claims to have and extra powerful turnover for multi nymph rigs and indicators, well it sure does and it will even turn over a fully frozen three nymph rig and Thingamabobber and it's self the frozen fly line.. what great day that was, the line held up great, no signs of cracking or strain on the line, my TFO may claim it wants stress leave but I put it right back to work, on the actual Winter Solstice Dec 21, and they both performed great.

Seven great Crowsnest river trout to hand, damn near to my backing twice, and extra accuracy and distance to my cast, I am starting to think big foam monster flies in the summer with this line!!!!

19 Dec 2010 -15c, lots of casting and clearing of ice, no fish just a great day to be out with friends

Easy to see indicator tip..

Some of the net results