Here is a link to the long version I posted as a Front page..
http://www.sexyloops.com/2010.shtml?1217

The short version is as follows..

I begged badgered and bugged one of FlyBC's great supporters enough that he gave me a line to Field test. He probably thought it would make me go away , no such luck there..

Tuesday Paul (Harps) and I went fishing, he just wanted to go fishing . I had a purpose to go fishing of course, I had been asked to field test a fly line, I am not a technical type of person, in my profession which was Combat Communications for the CF, I was very technical it was what was expected of me. But in the life after the Army I am not, so this line I am testing was not going to get hooked up to a spectrum Analyzer or Cast Analyzer or even a Spectrum Competent Caster Person Analyzer.

This was just to be a ?what do you think of it? test.. The answer is loved it, it casts big heavy three nymph rigs very well never had a one not turn over, and I did damn well in the vagrant 60KPH winds as well.

The line is the Scientific Anglers SA Mastery Textured Series Nymph/Indicator Textured Nymph line WF-6-F, DO NOT THINK SHARKSKIN ! Nope no where?s near that, very fine texture, light noise if you can even call it a noise, I have and will do a lot more casting and fishing with it, to get a deeper understanding of what the line can do.

The line performed better then expected, I have a very haphazard style of fly casting, I am sure that it added yards to what I can do with a 3 nymph set up.. Also the line has a nicely coloured tip section of Florescent orange and a willow olive main line, so was very easy to see with the light conditions and when the tip was drug under by the current the tip was very easy to see and follow, and popped right back to the top. The streamlined loop was easy to use and did not feel like it would crack or give out..

So this is my first crack at fishing with a purpose other then just going Fly fishing... I never need a reason to go tho I have lots of reasons to go, this one was not a selfish one..

My picture taking skills were crappy that day, so I will not insult you with a bad picture..