Hi all,
I had posted in my birthday post about my mom, Thelma Bridges, and Uncle Larry Stokes both of whom are going through a tough time right now. Mom has Age Related Macro Degeneration, wet in the left eye and dry in the right, and Uncle Larry has had most of a huge, malignant tumor removed from his brain. Here is where the original post is at if you care to read it:

http://www.flyanglersonline.com/bb/s...ighthawk/page2

Mom is now almost totally blind in the left eye. The effort is being concentrated on saving the right eye. Eventually she will most likely go completely blind.

The prognosis for my uncle is much more grim. He had a very large fast growing tumor in his brain that affected his speech center. The doctors removed a large portion of it but they could not get all of it. Though he is able to speak the part they had to leave behind is most definitely malignant. His last hope is radiation and chemo. He hopes to get well enough to return to work so at least he is staying positive. He has been an undertaker for all of his life. I have seen this man pour compassion and love all over people at the most trying times of their lives. He is a great, loving, wonderful man.

This is shaping up to be a very busy as well as trying holiday season for our family.

If you get a moment please say a prayer for them. It will be most appreciated. Many thanks to those of you who already have.

God Bless and Merry Christmas to all,
Eric Bridges aka Nighthawk