+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A YEAR END MEDLEY - Neil - December 20, 2010

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Default A YEAR END MEDLEY - Neil - December 20, 2010

A YEAR END MEDLEY

Here is our Christmas card from the Ladyfisher and the Chronicler to all of our friends at FAOL. Enjoy, and we pray that each of you know the Christ behind the holiday that we call Christmas.

Default I WISH BOTH OF YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Neil & Deanna Travis:

I wish both of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I am so happy for the both of you, just when you think have come to the end of the book's story, more chapters suddenly appear in your life to fill in with more adventures!

Beautiful photos, and some of them are going into my desktop folder for my computer screen. Currently I am acting as Swapmeister of the "Beginner's Only Fly Swap, and in my spare time I am down in the FOAL archives coping and pasting FAOL articles, to share with members of FAOL on Free CD's.

I did military duty in Arizona at Fort Huachuca, and I know how beautiful the Arizona Desert can be, once you know what you are looking for and where to look for it!

~Steven H. McGarthwaite (aka: Parnelli)
    Sargent First Class/Platoon Sargent, U.S. Army, Retired
    1968-1995
    Last edited by Steven McGarthwaite; 12-20-2010 at 01:19 PM.
    "Everyone you meet in life, give you happiness! Some by their arrival, others by their departure!" ~Parnelli

Thank both of you for sharing your blessed year. I agree with Steve in that when you think things are winding down they just start winding up again. Just turned 60 and picked up a fly rod for the first time. Found your site and am now like a kid in the candy store (or bull in the china shop) learning and trying out all the info the site contains. Did some time in the Corps and spent many a day in Yuma, Arizona. Merry Christmas to all
    Only Jesus Christ and American Soldiers have ever offered to die for you. "One died for your soul, the others for your freedom!", some people have forgotten both!

Could not have said it better Steve...Semper Fi

+ Reply to Thread