Very happy to hear that Fisheries Order 200 was signed!! Having had the opportunity to fish, and contribute to the well being of a number of lakes and streams and observe the conditions of those waters after the various types of fisherman have left the water, I can say without a doubt, that certain groups leave the area looking like a landfill. These special regs areas are sorely needed and every state should max out the number of river miles allotted to them by law. When the (any) State provides serious protection for a stretch of water, serious fisherman will take that stretch and protect it from harm like a mother grizzly! I have re-visited high mountain lakes in Utah that back in the 80s were jewels, and in 2002 when I visited, I could have cried! You could literally see where the water line had been along the shore by all the bottles, bait containers, hook packages, discarded fishing line etc., etc. When the lake level dropped, a new line of garbage was discarded - like elevation lines on a topo map. It was disgusting, depressing, and totally avoidable!!! The dam area was constructed of large rocks. People had stuffed their junk in the crevasses between the rocks. Nasty, nasty, nasty!!!! People have car access to these places, it's not like they have to backpack this stuff out! Lazy, lazy, lazy!!! I don't understand the lack of respect given to these wonderful places. I drove all the way from Pa. to visit that specific lake. It's almost 2011, I hate to see what has happen to it in the last nine years! I'm not picking on Utah, Mich. or any other state specifically. Pa., where I live now, has a fisherman based litter problem of epic proportions! I have been denied access to water in New York, because the landowner got sick and tired of picking up peoples garbage stream side. The list goes on and on and on!!!!! The good news is that there are groups like T.U., FFF, ASF, Biologically Correct and NOT Politically Correct state wildlife and fisheries departments, gun clubs/fishing clubs - local and state, helping to stem the tide. Not to mention the collective voices of on-line groups like FAOL! I'm going to stop my rant now, besides there is not enough storage space (terabytes) (sp?) to hold everything I have to say on this subject! LOL!!!

Best regards, Dave S.