I've watched several video's of the Nor-Vise, but they all zoomed in to the fly and don't show the shaft end opposite the jaws. What makes the vise spins so fast? Does Mr. Norlander just spin it with their fingers?

This vise is intriguing, but it comes with the small jaws which only go up to a size #2 hook. The 'Large' jaws at $95 extra says "for any size hook or fly.....can be used with very tiny hooks....." . So whats the purpose of the 'small' jaws to begin with? If this aint a way to get an extra $100 right out of the gate......? And unless you make your own base, which would be easy for many do-it-yourselfers, you have to buy a base or special c-clamp extra.

I don't know how anyone else feels, but these 2 items seem like they might not have been the best marketing strategies. $300 for the vise is pushing it in the first place in my opinion, but if I have to buy the bigger jaws and a base before I can start tying on hooks bigger then a #2......... The operational aspects of the vise I'm impressed with. The marketing involved, I'm not.