+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted - St Croix fly rod

Hybrid View

Default Wanted - St Croix fly rod

I told a friend of mine that I would help him look for a fly rod that he wants to buy and it is no longer made and may be impossible to fine, but, one never knows until you try. If anyone has one of these or knows where one can be purchased please let me know either by posting or a PM:

St Croix Legend Ultra Pre IPC - 9' 8wt 2piece

Thanks
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Warren- Would your friend be interested in a pre-IPC Legend Ultra 2 piece 8wt 9 1/2 foot rod. If so I have one for sale- $200 plus shipping. It has only been used about 6 times and is in excellent condition. Ron

Ron,

Thanks for responding. I have forwarded your "Post" to my friend and requested that he get in contact with you. Since my friend is also a member here, he will probably contact you by PM. I hope the 2 of you can get together and make a deal that you both will be happy with.

Thanks
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Warren

Have your friend get a hold of Zach Matthews over on the itinerantangler.com. He had one at one time and didn't care much for it. If he still has it he may be willing to let it go on the cheap.

Dave
    " If a man is truly blessed, he returns home from fishing to the best catch of his life." Christopher Armour

Dave,

Thanks for the "lead" for my friend. I have "copied" and forwarded your info to my friend and hopefully, he will find what he is looking for. Thanks for the help.....
    Warren

Can someone tell me the significance of Pre IPC..... I know it stands for Integrated poly curve is that good or bad?

+ Reply to Thread