Thread: Kids waders and boot Orvis waist pack

Threaded View

Default Kids waders and boot Orvis waist pack

I have a handful more things I need to get rid of. I believe I am asking fair or better prices. The first I?ll take it gets it. I take pay-pal. I prefer USPO money order, a check will do if you don?t mind waiting for it to clear unless I have dealt with you in the past then I will not have to wait. All prices include shipping to lower 48 and your payment can be sent to:
    Richard Federation
    12485 Stevens creek Drive
    Alpharetta, GA 30005
    1) Albright Tackle Kids breathable waders and felt soled boots both used one time. Boots size 4 and the waders are size M my son is 9 and tall for his age but on the thinner side he is only 73 pounds and these just barely fit in length girth is fine if not near perfect for him. Waders have neoprene feet, belt and repair kit. $55.00
    2) Orvis fanny pack that comes apart and the smaller section will make a chest pack. Great shape and used little. Great for a full day on the water. Pack has two water bottle holders and many dividers and compartments. Super comfortable. $50.00
    3) One gorgeous trout net recently refinished with a removable bug seine. Not sure of the wood it is made of but is light in color like bamboo. Has a new no holes or tears soft cotton net and an eye screw at the back of the handle. The bag and seine are about $26.00 bucks themselves. The trout net is 20.25 overall length and opening is 13.5 X 8.75 inches. $20.00 shipped to lower 48. Shipping will cost me darn near $8.00
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tight Lines & Wet Nets

Rick Federation