Thread: New and Used line for sale lots!!!!!!Backing to (GEL SPUN)

Threaded View

Default Lowest prices of 2010 for new lines

Lots of lines new and used for sale. PRICE DROPPED TO SUPER LOW ROCK BOTTOM PRICES any lower and I will have to pay you LOL. The first I?ll take it gets it. I accept Pay-pal, USPS money order, a check will do if you don?t mind waiting for it to clear unless I have dealt with you in the past then I will not have to wait. All prices include shipping to lower 48 and your payment can be sent to:
    brooksidenc@aol.com for pay-pal and snail mail is
    Richard Federation
    12485 Stevens creek Drive
    Alpharetta, GA 30005

1) Orvis WF5F line. Used but in good shape with many years left in her. Yellow in color and it is the Silver Label line. This would make a great back-up line for that fishing trip of a lifetime. Asking $5.00. Shipped to lower 48. SOLD

2) SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS Mastery Series WF6F Bass line in yellow used just a couple of times like new. I like the way this line casts. Line retailed for over $65.00. Will take $25.00 SOLD

3) SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS Mastery Series Redfish line WF6F in Dark Horizon. Brand new never used still in original box. Retailed for $72.00. Would like $25.00 SOLD

4) SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS Mastery Series Saltwater line WF8F in Horizon. Brand new never used still in original box. Retailed for $72.00. Would like $25.00 SOLD

5) Scientific Anglers Mastery Series Saltwater line in Horizon color. WF-12-F brand new in box never used. Retails for around $72.00 a truly great line. Asking $25.00

6) WF12F fly line not sure of the maker. I believe it is an Orvis line. Has a braided loop at one end for easy leader attachment. Great back-up line for that summer tarpon trip to FL. Line is dark blue in color and in great shape. Asking $FREE with purchase of any other line if you want it SOLD

Backing
    Gel spun backing 35 pound i think (yellow) 125 yards I believe. FREE with any line purchase I only have one spool if it so the first one gets it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Carp; 01-02-2011 at 01:36 AM. Reason: price drop
    Tight Lines & Wet Nets

Rick Federation