Thread: Reel Deals

Threaded View

Default Reel Deals

Battenkill 5-6.jpgbugati 3-4.jpglitespeed 2.jpgOrvis 5-6.jpgM2 2.jpgI have 4 reels I would like to get rid of. I will accept Pay-pal, USPS Money order and personal check. Personal checks will have to clear first unless I have dealt with you in the past. All prices include shipping to lower 48 and some will include backing. If you buy any reel and any line (from other post) even if it is not for that reel take another $10.00 off total.

1) Albright Tackle Bugati 3/4 wt reel with backing on it never used just lawn cast so it has a few small chips on the paint on the reel foot other than that it is in perfect shape. Bought as a backup reel for my 3 wt and ended up selling the 3wt rod. $45.00

2) Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor 3 for 5/6 line. Reel is black and come with backing. Reel foot shows a few chips from being on rod. Reel has only been used a few times and looks like new other than the reel foot. Comes with zippered reel pouch and Velcro rod pouch. $110.00

3) Bauer M2 Superlight for a 5 or 6 wt line. The MacKenzie SuperLite is an evolution of the original award winning MacKenzie. The MSL enhances the features that made the M series an instant success: lightweight, large arbor, simple and great value. The MSL features the patented recessed star drag system. Although nontraditional upon its introduction, it has become a proven favorite among anglers the world over. The recessed arbor side bladed star knob provides quick one finger drag adjustments without changing rod hands or rolling the rod over to make an adjustment. The MSL has a Stealth Black polished finish. The reel balances perfectly with the new generation of lightweight fly rods and will provide a lifetime of enjoyment. Reel is black and spool silver. Includes backing. Reel foot has a few minor signs of wear but minimal and it has a couple of super small scratches on one side that I can?t seem to pick up in the camera other than that it is in perfect working order.Includes neoprene reel case. $225.00

4) LamsonLitespeed1.5 Reel and spare spool one of the most beautiful, smooth, light and durable reels made. The Waterworks Lamson brand employs a fully stainless steel zero-lash clutch. This mechanism relies on the locking effect of a number of ramps and rollers to achieve torque transmission. There are not teeth or steps to break off or wear out. The zero-lash feature means instant engagement, improving feel and eliminating ?spike? that the reel, line and leader experience when a typical pawl clutch hooks up. Litespeed 1.5 Specifications, Diameter: 3.25?, Width: 1.10?, Weight: 3.7 oz. Rod Weights: 3, 4, 5, Capacity: 100 yds. 20# backing with WF 4 line. Lamson Lightspeed spare spool size LS1.5 perfect for a 3-4 wt line. I think this is what they call the guide color. Comes with black neoprene case, and a few of Lefty Krey?s designed leaders for trout. Comes with 20 pound backing for a 3wt line WF-3-F. Near mint shape, and retailed for around $140.00. Reel is in near perfect shape and retailed for around $275.00. Asking $275.00 for reel and spare spool shipped to lower 48. It will cost me about $8.00 just to mail it.

Payment can be made through Pay-pal to brooksidenc@aol.com or sent to
    Richard Federation
    12485 Stevens Creek Drive
    Alpharetta, GA 30005
    Last edited by Carp; 12-14-2010 at 05:41 PM.
    Tight Lines & Wet Nets

Rick Federation