Thread: Flies and more flies size 32 to billfish

Threaded View

Default Flies and more flies size 32 to billfish

I will be selling a ton of flies that I do not use. As some sets sell check back often because I will be selling more. Some assortments do not come with any boxes, everything from tiny midges size 32 yes I said 32 all the way to billfish and shark flies. All the prices include shipping to lower 48, and if you purchase more then on assortment I will lower the price and shipping for you. If you purchase two or more saltwater selections I will also through in a non water proof divider box. I will accept Pay-pal, USPS Money order and personal check. Personal checks will have to clear first unless I have dealt with you in the past.

1) Large waterproof box full of poppers and Gurglers for sale. Box has 45 assorted poppers and Gurglers all tied on quality saltwater hooks. Box contains 15 Orvis tied Crease flies all but one in olive, one blue, assorted sizes. 5 pearly poppers 4 tied by Orvis and one unknown tier. 11 assorted Gurglers and 14 assorted other poppers a couple with rattles built into the body. I only used a couple of the flies from this box I think, only one fly (small Crease Fly has some paint that came off the top so I may have used this one. All the others look flawless. The flies tied by Orvis are barbed and all others are barbless but super sharp. Keep tension on the fish and you should not have any problem landing fish hooked. Price includes Orvis box. Asking $115.00 shipped to lower 48.

2) My midge box from SA, the waterproof box alone with added swing leaf sells for darn near $50.00. Box contain over 400 midges, 230 size 20, over 100 size 22, over 25 size 24, over 5 size 26, 0ver 15 size 28, 4 size 30 and 5 size 32. I divided the box up into sections. When you open the box all the size 20 are on the left side, size 22 on the leaf and the right side of box it is marked and divide by marker lines for the remaining sizes. The picture should explain it better. I only fished a few of the flies from this box and that?s it the rest are untouched and I believe all are barbless. At a dollar a fly not including shipping and the SA box that would be OVER A $400.00 BOX OF FLIES. A lot of these flies and sizes you will not find for sale in just about any fly store even online. $200.00 for all the flies, SA box and with it included shipping that?s less than 50 cents a fly with the SA box.

5) 10 Shark flies 6 are Lefty?s favorite style of shark fly the ones that are shaped like a simple buck tail streamer. One has a wire leader built in. No box for these. $6.00 shipped

6) 4 Tarpon flies tied on Tmc 600sp size 1/0 hook, 2 cuda flies and 3 large flies (bend backs) I use for snook under the lights in FL colored like a sea trout. No box. $6.00 for 9 flies shipped. Sold Pending funds

I will add more pics soon.

Payment can be made through Pay-pal to brooksidenc@aol.com or sent to

Richard Federation
    12485 Stevens Creek Drive
    Alpharetta, GA 30005
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Carp; 12-29-2010 at 12:53 AM.
    Tight Lines & Wet Nets

Rick Federation