+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Memories...

Default Memories...

I'm sitting here watching the snow fall...again. We've already had about a foot of the white stuff this year, and now another five inches or so is in the process of falling. I started having a gander at all the fishing pictures that have been posted in other fishing reports. This isn't really a "fishing report." It's more of a wish I could go fishing trip down memory lane from a few seasons. Feel free to add a few pictures yourself...to help cure the little bit of cabin fever some of us may already be suffering from.

Dr Harts trip 013.jpg

The view of one of my favorite runs on a local stream...wonder what it looks like now???

Mom and Dad's trip 005.jpg

A nice little rainbow from another of my favorite runs from that same stream. This one was caught about 5 miles downstream of the first picture.

Mom and Dad's trip 014.jpg

A nice rainbow from a local lake. Float tubing at it's finest.

mo1.jpg

A bow from the Missouri River.

mo4.jpg

And another Missouri River bow.

What would we do without pictures? LOL Yours brought me back to Bozeman where I fished this last summer. What a week. I've taken a picture or two from fishing trips and make them into the screne saver on my computer. Lots of times I just sit and enjoy the memories scroling by.

And speaking of snow. We had to cancel the fishing trip today. Thunder showers, heavy rain, flash flood warnings... they are even forcasting snow here in Hawaii. (Mauna Kea on the Big Island) Besides rain, 75 degrees is way to cold to go fishing... LOL
    Thanks for the memories.
    Aloha,
    Stan
    Last edited by Stan Wright; 12-10-2010 at 07:59 PM.

Lol, what I'd give for 75 and a little rain right now...and the ocean...I'd love to try hooking up with a bonefish, or whatever right about now.

TT.

Stan,

That Pineapple Express is about to mess up our fishing as well. Predictions are for heavy rains through the weekend and flood watches on several major steelhead and salmon rivers. Looks like we wait til the storms abate and the rivers clear.

REE
    Happiness is wading boots that never have a chance to dry out.

+ Reply to Thread