+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Closet Clean out time

Hybrid View

Default Closet Clean out time

Closet clean out time. I'm looking to move out some things I rarely (or have never) used. These include Rods, Reels, and miscellaneous others. All items come with shipping included in the lower 48 states. No overseas shipping. Everything comes with a 5 day, moneyback examination period. First "I'll take it" has priority. Email me at fishcrosby@msn.com I can accept PayPal or money order.

Rods:

Factory Sage Graphite II GFL 480RP (1988 vintage), 2 piece flyrod with original Sage aluminum tube and brown Sage sock. The rod is an 8'0", 2 piece, 4 weight with a downlocking reelseat and cork insert. Rod is in Very Good condition, tube has traveled a lot, but still very functional and not damaged. Excellent small stream, moderate-fast
    $110

Factory Orvis Spring Creek Model graphite fly rod (1987 vintage). This is a new, never fished rod with its original tube and sock. Rod is 9'3" long, 2 piece, 5 weight. This one is a true classic. Still has the plastic shipping wrap on its aluminum factory tube. $215

Powell Graphite Legacy Light LG8034, 8'0", 3-4 weight, 2 piece fly rod (1998 vintage). Beautiful cobalt blue rod with blue wraps. Uplocking reel seat, superfine grip. Rod comes in a burgundy cordura covered Clear Creek travel tube. Rod and tube are in VG condition. Rated as fast action and would make excellent small stream/spring creek rod, and a great rod for someone not wanting to spend a bunch $125

Flylines:
    SAGE Quiet Double Taper II flyline. New, in box. 00 fly line for those light weight TXL fly rods. $25
    Last edited by RS2; 12-07-2010 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Remove items sold

Somebody needs to jump on that 000! I have the 00 and they are just awesome sticks. Far more versatile than you would think, and that's a great price! If I hadn't bought a 3 weight combo this week, I'd be all over it!

Cold Guest

I'm lusting after a few of these. Unfortunately, I just spent big on photography gear...why do my hobbies have to be so expensive?!

If a few pieces from this stable are still on the market in another month, I might have to force myself to add to the quiver.

Default Diamondglass and used Spring Creek Sold

Updated rod availability listed. Diamondglass and used Spring Creek Sold, and Sage TXL000 is pending.

Revised Availability with some pictures

Factory Sage Graphite II GFL 480RP (1988 vintage), 2 piece flyrod with original Sage aluminum tube and brown Sage sock. The rod is an 8’0”, 2 piece, 4 weight with a downlocking reelseat and cork insert. Rod is in Very Good condition, tube has traveled a lot, but still very functional and not damaged. Excellent small stream, moderate-fast action rod. $100

Factory Orvis Spring Creek Model graphite fly rod (1987 vintage). This is a new, never fished rod with its original tube and sock. Rod is 9’3” long, 2 piece, 5 weight. This one is a true classic. Still has the plastic shipping wrap on its aluminum factory tube. $215

Powell Graphite Legacy Light LG8034, 8’0”, 3-4 weight, 2 piece fly rod (1998 vintage). Beautiful cobalt blue rod with blue wraps. Uplocking reel seat, superfine grip. Rod comes in a burgundy cordura covered Clear Creek travel tube. Rod and tube are in VG condition. Rated as fast action and would make excellent small stream/spring creek rod, and a great rod for someone not wanting to spend a bunch. $100

Flylines:

SAGE Quiet Double Taper II flyline. New, in box. 00 fly line for those light weight TXL fly rods. $20
    Last edited by RS2; 12-07-2010 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Remove sold items

Your PM box is full, tried to PM on the Spring Creek..
    I was born at night, but not last night.
    Odds are with the prepared...

+ Reply to Thread