This is embarrassing...

Last week, I mailed out some salmon/steelhead type flies as a thank you to a gentleman who had sent me some gel-spun thread several week prior. I had saved the envelope he used to send me the thread, intending on getting his mailing address from that envelope and using it so send the flies back. Well, around the same time I received the thread I also got in the mail some swap flies and a few small packages of hooks. So I ended up grabbing the wrong envelope and MAILING THE FLIES TO THE WRONG PERSON. And that makes me very sad, because I spent a lot of time on those flies and though I am sure they are nothing extraordinary, I was very excited about giving them to the intended recipient. So, if you received these flies, would you please contact me and mail them back? I will reimburse YOU with some equally awesome flies perhaps more suited to the type of water you are usually fishing.

I sent the flies to a J. Ford in Utah - anyone know who this is? (I used the "search" bar in the forums and came up empty. And I may be wrong, but I don't think salmon/steelhead flies are quite suited for Utah waters.

So if you received my flies, please let me know and if you will send them back I will definitely make it worth your while! And if you know who this person is and could either tell me so I can contact him or tell him to contact me I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you!

Karli-Rae