Well the eyesight is still 20/20 but I've misplaced my 20 year old eyes and found out the 40 year old eyes just don't work as well but hey it could be worse! I have found out that with the reading glasses I enjoy tying much more granted I still need to work on making my flies look like the pictures but hell I still catch fish and what I've been tying is not in the books anyway it was one of those flies you come up with after a couple Crowns on the rocks flies LOL

I think I have figured out to just go with a good set of sunglasses and pick up a couple pair of cheap reading glasses to take with me, my little brother ask me how I would tie on a fly in the dark with the bi-focal sunglasses? I just kinda said humm good point! then he ruined the wow moment with hey are you gonna tie me some more of those flies? little turd

Well i'm glad I'm not the only one out there but ya know I really enjoy flyfishing and tying and if I have to get reading glasses so what I still get to enjoy the outdoors and casting a flyrod and one of these days I'll figure out how not to cuss when the wind picks up, the sun glares off the water where I'm trying to cast, or the guy with power bait sits 10 feet from me on the bank, ok probably still going to cuss about the dang bait fisherman but hey it's a process LMAO!!!! Later,

Kirk