+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am termenal have 2 to 6 week

Hybrid View

Unhappy I am termenal have 2 to 6 week

I seems my cananser has gotten th better of me so I am doing a few things on my buctlist, I well shily miss this web sight and the people who spend time here, One of the thing I wanted to do might not sem impressable to othre but it yo fish home water I grewup on but never had the op to float, this water is the wallawalla river form lowden washington to the bridge at toughet gardena road. It my not seem like blue water wate to some of you if you have nver fished it, I have seen 20 lbs steelhead hooked and landed out of this water and it is just about peak time for this river, It is buetiful little desart rivr with salmon an small mouth bas you dont know what kind of mixed bag you could end up with and for a last fish I could think of any ware else I would want to spend it, we plan on putting in at south lowoden bridge to start the float on th morning of the 23 or 24 well I JUST wanted to say my goo byes this site has been fun and intertaning I have lerned a lot I hope I have past on some thing I have learnd, I do wish I could have met mor of you in person and I am sorry it didnt happen just rememeber I there is something you wanted to do dont wait time like for me has a thing about running out before we get them dune
    GrayGhostAKA Ray Brdley

I am so sorry for your illness. I hope you are able to catch the fish of your dreams.
    Regards,

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy

Ray

I'm so sorry to hear of your illness and also hope you can catch a fish like no other you have ever caught. I will be praying for you.

knucks

I hope you have a great day on the water and good time with friends and family in the days to follow.
    I can think of few acts more selfish than refusing a vaccination.

Ray, much love and prayers from one old angler to another. It has been a fun ride, thanks for sharing yourself with all of us here. God bless, and hook a big 'un, friend.

Kelly.
    Tight Lines,

Kelly.

"There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home."

Roderick Haig-Brown, "Fisherman's Spring"

Blog Entries

Ray you will be missed It saddens me to no end and what to me seems worst is that i am speechless. I hope you come into the chat some more before you head off to the rivers in the sky. You are a great wonderful person who will be missed, I pray that god will look down on you and see the impact you have had on so many in this world. and spare you such a time frame and allow you many years to come. I pray that maybe it was a fluke ( yes i am an optimist. ) and the time giving is wrong. you will be missed. greatly and held dearly. hugs to you and your family.

Ray, you are now and will continue to be in my prayers. I remember how much you helped me when I got serious cramps at the 2004 Central Washington Fish-In. I look forward to tying up with you in Paradise. God Speed my friend.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Blog Entries

Ray I am very very sorry to hear of this, 2-6 weeks is not alot of time to get a life time of Family and You time in, be assured that you will be remembered as one of the good guys.

I know that you will be "up There" guarding the streams for the rest of us, and hanging out until we can join you!
    As in the Army, I have never had a bad day Fly fishing, some damn uncomfortable days but never a bad one!
    Everyone must believe in something and I believe in Fly Fishing and Fly Tying and believe I will
    Member of Project Healing Waters & Fly Fishing Canada, Project Healing Waters Canada

well folks doing alright for thr tiME I have a couple more radiaion treament they are drAINING THINGD , THEN LOOKING AAT CHEMO, IT FULL BRAIN RADATION , i CALL THM MY TANING TREAMENTS. IT MAKE AN INTERESTING DAY AND A LOT OF SLEEEP JUST THOUGHT i WOULD DROP note to lt you know I aM STILLL OUT TRYING , MAKIMNG PLANS , i DO pLANon he nw sportsman show and hopefulfuly the fly ty expo this year hope to seee some of you therere Ray

Praise God, Ray! I am sooooo glad to see you're still hanging in there with some fight left in you. I for one will continue my prayers for you and your family!

TT.

+ Reply to Thread