Ladyfisher,

I retired early in life. I live on a very tight budget. Its a big trade-off - more money or more freedom. Sometimes the lack of "extra" funds will restrict the distance I am able to travel or even the number of trips I can take locally. It seems that my money supports fewer and fewer businesses that I used to frequent, and more of it goes to utility companies now. I'm not complaining so much for myself, but that other folks aren't getting my business. I've cut way back on the number of outdoor magazines I used to subscribe to, so that I can continue to support groups like Trout Unlimited, Pheasants Forever, Woodcock Limited of Pa., and my local group - Habitat for Wildlife. It gets harder and harder to justify buying many things, because the prices seem to be out of control. If I won the lottery (which I don't even play!) I still would not purchase many of those things. I don't/won't throw my hard earned money away. Although I try not to dwell on the economy, it is and has been, WAY, WAY, underestimated as to its negative impact on the average American and is ripping the people of modest means, a new one, if you catch my meaning! Thanks for the rant. I feel better now! LOL!!!!

Best Regards, Dave S.