Joe, for many years my wife always said everything was great when i cooked. Since then, more honesty has come into our relationship even at the risk of hurting each other's feelers. That said, after many, many years and what must have been almost unbearable suffering whilst choking down my cooking, my wife...again, we are more and more honest with each other these days...said that my cooking sucks.

I thought everything i cooked was fine, but then my taste is different than my wife's come to find out...dang...only took 30 or so years before the truth came out. Downside? I don't get to think my cooking is anygood. upside? I don't have to cook anymore ! Think silver lining.

Of course you could keep trying but on a smaller scale. For example, i'm good at putting the cream in her coffee and bringing it to her in bed, i'm good at tossing a bag of popcorn in the micro and my piece de resistance? I can whip out my credit card at dinner faster than she can, plus i open the door and slide her chair like in the movies. Who knew !

Keep on keepin' on Joe,

MontanaMoose