I went to Trammel Creek Saturday, which is located in south central KY. I got off work at noon, and drove straight to the creek. I took a ton of pics with my new camera, caught 2 rainbow, numerous creek chubs, several minnows, a couple of bass and one carp. They were nearly all caught on a green weenie, while on a drag free drift. All in all, I had a great time, except for 2 small mishaps. I lost the fly patch on my vest, which had several flies on it. And while trying to scramble down a 6 ft high bank, I fell and busted my back side. However, the 2 main things we worry about when falling were ok. Nothing broken, and nobody seen me. lol.

The really sad part though, happened Sunday morning. I was showing my wife and son the pics on the camera, when I came to one that was blurry. So I erased it, and inadvertently, every pic on the camera. Including the pics of Pillcaster fishing at the gathering, and the pics I made when we drove around Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains. And most importantly, the pic I took of Dana and AJ standing at the mill, which at least on the camera turned out very well, and I had planned on printing out and framing, then giving to Dana for Christmas.

So, except for a few lost flies, a sore back side, and some lost pics, it was a great trip, and I will be back. I'll also be a LOT more careful of the erase option on my camera.

hNt