Well, my wife surprised me with a homecoming of sorts for my 30th birthday. I lived in the Panhandle of Idaho, Sandpoint to be exact, until age 10 and then along with my brother, sister and the two decision makers of the household, moved back east to Pennsylvania, where My dad had work. Knowing that I haven't been back in about 16 years, and that I have been really wanting to for about 5 or 6, my wife surprised me with a trip "home". My base camp will be in Sandpoint Idaho, where I will stay with my aunt, uncle and cousin. From there I plan on doing some fishing. I'm not sure on exact itinerary just yet, I only recieved the gift last night and have many phone calls to make and internet hours to log. I am hoping to make a day or two trip to montana while I am out there as well as find some mountain type fishing with native fish, kinda like my beloved brookies out here. So here's the question for anyone who may know. What should I bring that an eastern states fly fisher might not have, or may not think of. Any particular places to fish? What time of year is best? Any thing else you think I should know.

Thanks
Jeff

------------------
dead fish don't make reel music