I been reading allot lately, but not really posting much. Not sure why but would like to change that.

A couple of weeks ago, we were on stillwater fishing for trout. I was using a Type II with 6' of 6 lb fluorocarbon folded with one side 12" longer than the other. I then put a loop in the fold and do a loop to loop to my line. On the longer I had a Burnt Orange Bunny leech and on the shorter, my Leech tied on a scud.

Boom, fish one. I am reeling an I see a BIG fish with a little smaller one hanging right by it's side. I have seen this before allot. I think the fish sends off a signal or a smell that attracts other fish, but that is another topic.

Anyway, as I got ready to net, I realized they were both hooked. It was great a friend was close with a much bigger net to help me as my net really wasn't enough for the bigger fish.

He netted it and it is a nice 25" health Cutt. I net the other and it was a nice 20" rainbow....Great day to say the least.

I have hooked allot of doubles doing this, and doubles deep nymphing with tag flies, even doubles with a dry/dry or dry/nymph.

Anyone else get allot of doubles? Oh, here in Utah we are only allowed two hooks on one line.