+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FEATURED SPONSOR - Albright - October 18, 2010

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Default FEATURED SPONSOR - Albright - October 18, 2010

FEATURED SPONSOR

Albright is this weeks featured Sponsor.

I've purchased from Albright and like their stuff. Now I am no expert on gear. But I like their products.

Now's the time. 80% discounts.....

some great bargains....try buying a GPX or GP type reel for less anywhere. I have a GP with 3 extra spools. Wish I had the bucks for some more of their gear.

Just my opinion

fly fishers might ought to be taking a look at their website.....for real

oh....I ordered over $100 one time and got free shipping. I ordered the reel and went over $200 and got a free brand new 9'-6wt fly rod in a great codorova coverd tube! I changed my order and kind of messed them up. They ended up charging me $20 over cause of the switching I did. They took my word for it.....didn't even look it up I don't think....and sent me a free gear bag. I haven't looked it up so don't know the value...but it is one heck of a nice gear bag. I now use it to take gear fly fishing on my boat.
    Last edited by Gemrod; 10-20-2010 at 02:53 PM. Reason: more info

I've got a A-5 5wt. VERY nice lightweight rod with fast action and excellent feel! I had an 8 wt also, but that got stolen out of my luggage during a trip. Great rods for packing, since they are 5 pc!
    I have several of their Bugatti reels, which they must no longer be selling. I have a GP reel, but prefer the lighter Bugatti. I have a gear bag, VERY handy, lots of pockets on the outside for small stuff! Also have a pair of their breathable waders. I think they were on sale for $40 at one time, it was too hard to pass up. I've tried them on, and they seem comfortable, but I haven't really put them into serious use yet.

Very good products, very good prices (when on sale). Its what we flyfishermen DREAM of, isn't it?
    David Merical
    St. Louis, MO

+ Reply to Thread