Ok I find that the more I am flyfishing the more I am wanting to do different things but this little voice in the back of my head keeps saying "Are you sure" so I have gotten to an age that I'm not afraid to ask questions even if it makes me look a little goofy. I have been looking at the kayaks and have found one that I really like and with my knowledge of kayaks which is about as much as I know about women so a little help would be much appreciated.

Flyfishing from a kayak, are they pretty stable? I'd rather not get wet in 40deg water

I've been in Louisiana and will be working here for sometime and would like to go give the reds a try in the marshes, would this be a good fit for a kayak?

I have been looking at the Old Town FS10 and would like to get your thoughts about this kayak.

Paddles, I know how a regular paddle works but can someone throw me a bone on what I need to look at to get a good quality paddle? I don't need the most expensive I just want a good quality paddle.

I'd like to get the kayak to use in the small rivers back home and thought that since the guides down here are getting $500 a day to fish for reds I could use that money to purchase a kayak and just go when I feel the urge and only spend the money once. Any advice would be greatly appreciated to say the least! Later,

Kirk