A grand total of 27 members and spouses attended this "First Annual" East Tennesse Gathering. I say "First Annual" because it will happen again next year, same time same place!!
We had picture perfect weather with temps in the 80's but the high point was watching the early morning sun burn the haze off the Smokies while having that second cup of coffee. Sorry but you can"t take a picture of that, it must be seen first hand.

Here is the only photo I got of the fishing before someone snuck up on me and threw me down in the river!! (Being as sure footed as a mountian goat I'm positive I was pushed!!)

That's "liljoe's mother Debra, her son (and new member) "Liljoe" and Warrenp beating the Little River to Froth! It turned out to be a "Creek Chub" day but beautiful none the less.

I know that there are a lot more fishing photos to be posted so don't be bashfull.

All in all on a scale of 1 - 10 the fishing was a -2 but the rest of the outing was a 10+!!

Donat, RonS81 & Bobbyg at the Meet & Greet.

hungNtree's wife Dana, Jeff, Kevin and Warren setting out the food. Well, Dana and Warren setting it out, Jeff and Kevin waiting to dig in!! A big thank you to Dock's Motel for the very large cheese tray they provided.

hungNtree, son AJ and Warren. If AJ looks like he's about to get into mischef - he is!! To bad there's not a way to tap into that energy!!

Gigmiester holding forth on something or other!

He put on an outstanding show for us Saturday evening and I hope we can get him back next year.