ooooops.....never seen that valve. Sorry I waste your time. The White tubing hose (sump pump hose) I mentioned would not work.

When I get around to it though, I make a post with mine. With a Boston Valve mine works perfect. Not trying to stick my lapel out and brag.
Just to help others with something that seems to work for me reall good.

I can completely air up the toons on my Backpacker Lite, and I can top it off, or my 8' footer with this little white hose, and just my mouth blowing air into it. It fits so snugly in one of the compartments, so it just stays with my boat. It is really handy when on the water and you loose volumne. Pretty easy to just pull it out, cram one end into the valve and just blow. I have tyrapped a summit valve adapter onto the hose backwards....and that wrong end of the adapter fits into the boston valve as you hold it and blow. And I also have one on my "other" boat that I found out I don't need the adapter. I just cut a kinda proper sized V notch in two sides of the end of the hose, because this is soft plastic it allows the oversized white hose to just cram down into the valve....and blow.

I kinda busy cleaning house for upcoming company. But in time.....I make a post. Just to help others. It works perfect on a lotta toons.

Meanwhile super. You got the answer. I think from my fooling around with mine.....the tube you buy be perfect.

'tis a good part of this website. You can solve a lot of problems on here. Glad you good to go Tim. I was wanting to help, and thought I could...but never seen that valve before.....so I didn't know anything about it. Sorry. I coulda saved my breath, and saved you some reading time. Oh well. Maybe the white hose help a few others out.