I took a drive to Blue Mtn Outfitters this morning and I even made a list of boats I wanted to look at while there...When the sales lady asked if she could be of help...I went straight to the core reason I was there...To "SEE" the Hobie Mirage Outback Demo model that they had listed as a discount on their site...

We went right to it..I had checked it out many times on line, I was amazed when she ran through all that comes with this boat..It comes fully rigged..Rudder,Cooler,a tackle box(Which has compartment's large enough to carry extra Fly Reels in it) or tubed rods on the paddle holder's and the reels for them in the box or the fanny pack on the seat back...?
The wheeled cart for even comes with this model...anchor system as well..I did not expect this...was very glad of it....but did not expect it..It was a demo and discounted for this reason...I had to buy it....Just had to be done!! "New" Never in the water.

She expressed that she felt that all these things should not be included with the boat...Of course..think of what it would cost and what they'd make selling you all these things seporately....50% of which I'd for go in that situation...

I can not wait for a bit warmer weather to get this thing out on some water.....Prolly won't either
Now when the Father in-law comes down from NY...He can use my float Cat and we can do some real Bass fishing on the lake over the hill..Maybe I can even get a fly rod in his hands!!!!...He has one....So I know there is some interest there....I just gotta bring it out!!!

------------------
"I've often wondered why it is that so many anglers spend so much money on,and pay so much attention to.the details on the wrong end of the fly line.If they took as much care in selecting or tying their flies as they did in the selection of the reel and rod,They might be able to gain the real extra edge that makes it possible to fool a fish that has,in fact,seen it all before" A.K.Best

Everyone wants to excel in this sport but at the same time we let traditionalists place restrictions on our tactics, methods, and ideas. I always assumed that fly fishing was a sport that allowed imagination, creation, adaptation, investigation, dedication, education, revelation? : Fox Statler, On Spinners (Not the dainty Dry Fly kind) "Spinner'd Minner Fly"

"Wish ya great fishing"

Bill