+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A JULY DAY ON THE SPRING CREEKS OF PARADISE VALLEY - EOTG - October 4, 2010

Blog Entries

Default A JULY DAY ON THE SPRING CREEKS OF PARADISE VALLEY - EOTG - October 4, 2010

A JULY DAY ON THE SPRING CREEKS OF PARADISE VALLEY

The pages of this informational pamphlet will contain information on fishing the Paradise Valley Spring Creeks during a day in the month of July. It is important for the reader to understand that I will be trying to cover everything that a fly fisher MIGHT encounter during July. I surely won?t cover everything in twenty nine pages, for that would take more like 500 pages.

Default Part 1 question

In your discussion of fishing with a dropper off of a dry fly you state that you prefer to tie the dropper at the eye to get the proper float.It seems to me that a dropper tied at the eye with a nymph on it will cause the dry fly to nose down ( I have tried it). Droppers tied to the bend of the hook may cause the back end to dip a bit but that is much more natural looking than the nose down approach. As a matter of fact the back end under water looks exactly like an emerger.

Quote Originally Posted by rtidd View Post
    A JULY DAY ON THE SPRING CREEKS OF PARADISE VALLEY

The pages of this informational pamphlet will contain information on fishing the Paradise Valley Spring Creeks during a day in the month of July. It is important for the reader to understand that I will be trying to cover everything that a fly fisher MIGHT encounter during July. I surely won?t cover everything in twenty nine pages, for that would take more like 500 pages.

+ Reply to Thread