[QUOTE=Heritage Angler;387498]
Swinging wets? I don't think so (unless you're talking big wets for steelhead). Your wading staff would have a softer action.
Odd that two people would have such widely divergent feelings about the exact same stick (literaly!)... I use this guy for everything, and I find its action fits me quite nicely... So much so that I didn't have much love for faster rods before this guy, but its really changed my opinion.

Its effortlessly easy to roll cast, can open up the loop to send out multiple fly rigs, or you can dial it in to rocket it out the distance, for me at least. Poppers, wets, streamers, egg sacks for stockies () and dry/dropper combos... I'm not much for nymphing, but it seems, to me, to really transmit the feeling to my hand when I assume I'm doing it right (very little experience in tight line nymphing).

What it is, though, is heavy. You'll feel it in your arm after a day, and if you pick it up after another rod, its got a heft to it that can't be mistaken. I have it paired to a Pfluegar Medalist 1595, which isn't a light weight either, and the balance seems spot on to me.