I live near two alpaka farms - one here in Camillus NY and the other south of here in Marathon NY. Went to visit the site in Marathon and they not only bres/raised the animals but also had a farm store with all sorts of alpaca wool products. One they liked to sell were craft packs - think of a gallon ziplock bag cut in half - of the loose wool for 2$ per. I was looking through the bin and one of the owners came up and asked if I was a crafter. I explained I was a fly tyer and that I was looking for the most varied bags they had - the bags had 1 to 4 colors per bag. I explained that even the 4 color bag would last me a VERY long time. She went to the back and came back with a 5 color bag with white, 2 greys, two nice browns and black. I went to pay her and she refused telling me to have fun - she did mention that the sherrif that lived nearby and one of their neighbors were fly fisherman. I ended up tying about a dozen each of 6 patterns and delivered them on my next visit. It's fun material to work with. If you would like my Marathon contact feel free to PM me. I'm sure if you explain what you are using the material for they could help you out - also, if you want, ask for a single color white bag - the material takes a dye very well. FYI - alpaca's come in 11 different natual colors. This farm has many dyed colors as well. Wordy but I hope this helps.