+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Midwest/Fronier Airlines, WOW!!

Talking Midwest/Fronier Airlines, WOW!!

Prior to boarding my flight at the Nashville Intrnational Airport the gate crew announced that since the flight was full they could speed up the boarding process if we would check our carry on bags "Free of charge"! Cool!! I took advantage of the deal and checked my carry on. Well, we were delayed at the gate for 1 hour and when we finally took off I knew there was no way I was going to make make my connection in Denver to fly on to Spokane. Son of a Gun!! They held my flight out of Denver and I made my connection and arrived in Spokane on time!! I was met by my brother and his wife at the baggage claim and I told them that there was no way they could have gotten my bags on that plane!! Low and Behold here they came!! I don't know how they did it?! And I don't really care but I do owe them a great big Atta Boy!!

The few times I have flown Frontier they have provided good on time service with few hitches. I remember time between flights was alway close but I always made them. And the landed the planes shiny side up, very important.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

An airline did something right, AND took care of a passenger as if he were human?

When I keel-over, I'll need to be buried in a down parka, because hell has frozen over.

+ Reply to Thread