Nova,

I do not have Facebook at this time but will be looking into it. Haven't been to Utah since the summer of 2002. Drove there and back from here in Penna. Also spent many many weekends as well as vacation time in the mountains around Cedar City and northwest of St. George from 1986 thru 1989. I have been watching this saga unfold! I really felt confident that the courts would rule in favor of the fishermen. I was actually shocked when the ruling went the way that it did. I have not heard of your group until today Are you looking to take this to a higher court? I hope so! Who and when was it decided that the rivers/ streams/lakes and ponds in this country were up for grabs. I know that wishing doesn't get it done, but I sure do wish our forefathers could have envisioned the level of greed that would become so pervasive. I am ashamed sometimes to be a human being let alone an American. There should have been a buffer zone around and along every flowing/still body of water, protecting them from our destruction and allowing for full public access for recreation. WE DID NOT LEAVE EUROPE BUT BROUGHT ALL THE TRAPPINGS WITH US. WE'VE LEARNED NOTHING-ZILCH-ZIPPO-NADA!!!!!

Best regards, Dave S. (fishdog54)