and the associated products which Jerry (dotman) put together to create a business known as Brumfield Enterprises for the past 8 years is closing. According to the email Jerry sent us, "Sales have not come back to the level to sustain my efforts and expense in keeping my business open. The deciding factor occured recently. I had been negotiating with the maker of ZipCast to take over the product, but a bigger company came in and blew me out if the water. Since I cannot compete with the price they are willing to pay and I will lose my dealership so I decided to close Brumfield Enterprises."

"It has been a good run for most of the past 8 years. I have traveled far, met many, developed some great friendships along the way so I am very fortunate. Ya'll have always been very supportive and I am greatly appreciative. I am very thankful I got meet you and JIm back in 2005 and will never forget the experience.

Now I am putting on my fishing hat and will be getting out more. Hopefully one day I will run across you and Neil in Montana.

All the best to you and Fly Anglers Online."

I don't know how much of anything Jerry has left at this point, but if you were thinking of ordering something you might best be doing it.

We do wish Jerry all the best and hope to see him at a future Fish-In.