For 15 years I've been striper fishing with a Valentine model 95 single action fly reel. This thing is a great work horse with a drag that can really wear the stripers out without any causing undo worry on the anglers part. Smooth as silk, strong as steel; which is precisely what the disc drag springs are - steel. After 15 seasons and hundreds (thousands?) of stripers I noticed that they appear to be getting a little tired and the drag seems to have lost a bit of its uumph: I have to tighten the drag down further to get the results I'm looking for. Today I called Valentine Reel and spoke to Larry Valentine about my reel and my concern. No problem. A whole new set of improved design drag washers is coming my way - no charge. That is what I call customer service! Larry was polite, professional and enthusiastic about taking care of my concerns and my reel. Did I mention what a great reel it is? Kudos to Valentine for 15 seasons of excellent performance, excellent customer service, and 15 more seasons to come! Cheers, Alec